Friday, July 5, 2013

NKBN: Winter Mechanicals

A weekly feature on the blog, NOT Knit by Nat highlights great patterns by budding designers on Ravelry

Now excuse me for saying the word WINTER in the throws of summer, but John's Winter Mechanical fingerless gloves are just perfect for my husband.   I think they would make a great vacation time knit and will be ready for him when the fall raking begins.   (I know, I'm sorry, what a downer I am today)






John is not only a talented knit designer, but along with his brother, he is also the designer of the Wooly iphone app.  I have to admit, I have been hemming and hawing about spending the money on a Ravelry app, but I am remiss in updating my projects and especially my stash.   Downloading pics to the computer only to upload to Rav is a pain.   This would solve all my problems!  I think it's time to take the plunge.

From their website, these are the features:

* View your projects, project details and project photos
* Access your Queue and each queued project's details
* Access your Stash and each stashed yarn's details
* View a list of your Friends, their Projects, and their project details
* Add photos to your Projects and Stash
* Built in photo editor to make enhancements to your photos before uploading them to Ravelry


They are set to launch Wooly 2.0, you should check out their site!  www.getwooly.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment