Friday, June 28, 2013

NKBN: Felted Flute Bag

A weekly feature on the blog, NOT Knit by Nat highlights great patterns by budding designers on Ravelry


Do you have a little musician in your home?  My neighbour teaches piano across the street and I often hear nervous key strokes humming through the air.   It's not grating by any means, in fact it gives me some nostalgia from my own childhood.   We were very musical, all of us always learning some instrument or another.   I played trombone in grade school because my best friend at the time chose it, so of course I did too.   When we were handed the instruments the next day she had this confused look on her face because what she really meant to ask for was the clarinet.   Don't ask me how you confuse a clarinet with a trombone.    She dropped out of the band within a month and I was left playing Slide and the Family Bone all by my lonesome.  I was actually pretty good even though I felt like a dork hauling that giant case to and from school.

This cute little Felted Flute or Recorder (or Clarinet) Bag designed by Shelley would be well loved by your budding musician.  Hopefully they don't get confused in their instrument choice, because a felted trombone case would take a lot of yarn.





No comments:

Post a Comment