Friday, February 22, 2013

NKBN: Metallic Crochet Bangle Bracelet



A weekly feature on the blog, NOT Knit by Nat highlights great patterns by budding designers on Ravelry



I have to admit that I like the idea of knitted or crocheted jewellery, yet the pieces that look overtly crafty I wonder if I actually could ever really wear it.  Or, more accurately, if my non-yarny friends would wear it.   I typically strive for a look a little more subtle than, "Hey look at me and my giant hand knit necklace I made last night".  But surprisingly the thing that draws me to Julia's Metallic Crochet Bangle is that it is undeniably a handmade piece.    It looks crocheted and it looks great!   This would be a really cool addition to any hipster outfit that I, along with my friends, would wear!



No comments:

Post a Comment